ANTIQUE & MODIFIED AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE
Your classic car is more than just a car, it's your passion. Whether it's a diamond in the rough, a mint condition beauty, or a resto-mod with all the bells and whistles, it probably represents one of your most expensive investments. To protect all you’ve put into your vehicle, you need Antique Auto insurance.
Car insurance is there to protect you from financial losses because of accidents you cannot control and other losses such as theft or acts of nature. For the simple cost of a policy premium, you’ll have financial security in case of unfortunate mishaps.
Classic car owners have choices about what’s in their policies. Most can contain a variety of protections:
- Liability Insurance: Insures you against damage you cause others if you are at-fault in a wreck
- Collision Insurance: Covers damage to your own vehicle after a wreck
- Comprehensive Insurance: Pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, like weather damage.
- Medical Coverage: Pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: Insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn't have appropriate liability coverage.
- Other coverage offers help for roadside assistance and rental car coverage.
- Agreed Value coverage to protect against depreciation.